An HR Audit is like an MOT for the organisation or for the HR Department, whatever size the organisation may be.
- We start with what we call the ‘backbone’ of the Employment relationship, by checking that Contracts of Employment and Staff Handbooks are up to date with Employment law and cover the various organisational risks.
- We then discuss any staff issues around e.g. poor performance; absence; or medical issues
- We review the HR processes ranging from Recruitment through to Appraisals and salary review.
- Finally we consider the structure of the organisation – is it fit for purpose? Or is some restructuring needed and if necessary redundancies?
- We make recommendations for each organisation to consider
If you think your organisation could benefit from an HR audit please contact us to discuss via email@example.com or call 020 8346 8686